Changes since f/w: 4.0 for both IPEPS and IPEPS-DA:
- Adheres to California IoT regulation.
- Support for keyboard F13 to F15 keys.
- Updated the USB VID/PID to use official Adder Values
- You can now upgrade on an HTTP port other than port 80.
- Fixed forward slash on US keyboards
- Fixed some PIC lockup issues that could stop the mouse and keyboard working
- Fixed an issue with not being able to obtain an IP address when DHCP Options are enabled.
- Fixed the keyboard and mouse in Private mode does not work with a USB connection.
Changes for IPEPS-DA only:
- Fixed OSD size as Video Resolutions below 1024x768 made is unreadable.
- Shows the number of Remote and Local users on the OSD and VNC Viewer
- Fixed auto video calibration failing when using 1280x1024.
- Fixed an issue where the keyboard did not work on older hosts until a remote VNC connection was established.
- Added Portuguese keyboard layout support
- Added support for LDAP filters
- Mouse and Keyboard contention timeout between local and remote users can be configured.
California IoT regulation
To comply with the regulation, when connecting to a new or factory reset unit, you will be required to enter a password for the administrator and there is no longer a default password. A password must be alphanumeric and be at least 8 characters in length. When upgrading the firmware, the existing usernames and password persist and will remain unchanged.