Changes since f/w v4.11.45012:
- After upgrading to 4.11, some receiver models (ALIF1002R, ALIF2020R, ALIF2000R) that were disconnected and were not previously running v4.9 firmware, will be completely missing from Receivers page. An outdated button has now been added to both the Transmitters and Receivers page to show devices that do not meet the minimum v4.9 endpoint firmware requirement.
- NTP (Network Time Protocol) updates should work without reboot.
- Update IP address against RDP Tx disappears in Transmitters page
- RDP Server (Tx) Name cannot be same as that of ALIF Rx
- Channel Type on Channel page is shown as wrong type
- RDP should be disconnected if a different user logs in post reboot
- Wrong configure page opened for transmitter type RDP from AIM dashboard
- RDP session credentials were are accessible for all users after ALIF3000 reboot.
- User is not able to login to ALIF3000 OSD with updated username.
- When user is deleted it should be logged out from AIM's web UI
- Add extended hotkey (0-99) support for the ALIF4000R.
- Add Windows domain name to RDP TX configuration
- One click removal of the stored firmware updates to easily free up space.
- Incorrect descriptions in descriptions on general page
- Incorrect descriptions in OSD information page
- Not possible to add a Backup Manager if HTTPS connection is set. Turn off HTTPS if adding a new backup manager.
- Extended hotkey support (0-99) not supported on the ALIF3000. This will be implemented on a future firmware version.
The firmware release is available from our main website using the link below:-
This firmware release may have been superseded and no longer available for download. Always check to make sure that you are running the latest firmware version. The version was correct at the time of writing this article.