Changes since 4.02 f/w:
- Support for ALIF4001
- Support for 1GbE SFP
- Digital audio delay. Dynamic calculation implemented to ensure digital audio is in line with video.
- 8-channel DP audio not working in previous release
- EDID parsing error of “Bits per color” if the monitor presented an EDID version 1.4 with its color depth set to undefined and Video compatibility mode was on.
- USB doesn't work with boot protocol on Mac OS with file vault.
- IGMPv3 not enabled as default
- Did not support IGMP version setting from AIM
- Adapt checking for video adapters that report bits per color incorrectly
The firmware release is available from our main website using the link below:-
This firmware release may have been superseded and no longer available for download. Always check to make sure that you are running the latest firmware version. The version was correct at the time of writing this article.