Changes since 2.02 f/w:
- Support for 5k resolutions, including:
- 5120 x 2880@30hz
- 5120 x 2160@30hz
- 5120 x 1440@60hz
- High Frame Rate Support. Up to 240Hz (1920x1080)
- Display is still DP v1.2, however, we have lifted any restriction on the frame rates. The pixel clock is still limited to 600Mhz.
- DisplayPort Audio. Available on both video heads. Supporting 2, 6 or channel on each. Supports Linear PCM.
- 1Gb Ethernet operation via CATX ports.
- The copper 1Gb CATX ports are enabled so that it can be run on 1Gb networks instead.
- The Adaptive AFZ setting is now turned on (same as AdderLink Infinity 2000) to aid video performance
- Note: You can only use the 1Gb CATX or the SFP ports. Not both together.
- Multi-Rate Ethernet via the SFP Cages
- Support for copper SFP that does 10G, 5, 2.5 and 1GbE over CATX cables.
- We mandate the Use of accessory SFP-CATX-MR. This is a multi-rate SFP manufactured by Marvell.
- Will achieve 30 meters / 90 ft.at 10GbE and 100m/300ft with 5 and 2.5GbE.
- Improved diagnostics for Support
- Added new diagnostic tools to aid support and troubleshooting of both Product and Network.
- New stats graphs for network usage and video performance.
- Extra diagnostics on USB and DisplayPort performance
- IGMP and Ping tests – to help determine network performance
The firmware release is available from our main website using the link below:-
This firmware release may have been superseded and no longer available for download. Always check to make sure that you are running the latest firmware version. The version was correct at the time of writing this article.