Changes since 1.04 f/w:
- Resolved: DP1 Link Oversubscribed error when monitors are reconnected to a MST hub
- Resolved: Missing video when local display is connected to a MST transmitter
- Resolved: Local TX monitor may not work if attached at boot up
- Resolved: DP1 Link Oversubscribed error with Intel Iris XE graphics and MST hub
- Resolved: Only one 4K video resumes when power cycling all equipment with ‘W201 missing video’ error (Intermittent)
- Resolved: Occasional video loss in SST mode using the internal MST hub
- Resolved: OSD can be shown with the wrong colour format
- The monitor's EDID is manipulated if reported above 8-bit colour to ensure compatibility.
- Resolved: Mouse scroll wheel events are not passed to host PC
The firmware release is available from our main website using the link below:-
This firmware release may have been superseded and no longer available for download. Always check to make sure that you are running the latest firmware version. The version was correct at the time of writing this article.