Changes since f/w: 2.0
- Option to turn off High-Speed USB for ALIF100T compatibility.
- Added Local and Remote notifications and Activity monitor
- Added Inter User Switching Time. Only the local or remote user can interact with the host at any one time. If there is no activity then control can be established after the idle timeout. The default is 2 seconds.
- Fixed mouse latency on local port when used with a DVA-UB
- Fixed mouse calibration setting which could be reset to default if the host was rebooted, IPEPS+ rebooted or the USB re-connected.
If you are using the IPEPS-PLUS with Infinity, it is recommended that you disable both high-speed USB and File Transfer. Disabling high-speed USB is to ensure ALIF100T compatibility,
- To disable high-speed USB, connect to the IPEPS-PLUS using a RealVNC viewer and login as an Admin.
- Click on the Configure button in the top right corner of the VNC Viewer.
- From the menu, choose Unit Configuration and click on the Advanced Unit Configuration button.
- Tick Force USB Fullspeed.
- Untick Enable File Transfer
- Press Save button.
- Exit out of the menus.
The firmware release is available from our main website using the link below:-