Changes since 126.96.36.1997:
- Added Microphone support for RDP
- Added feature to make the banner movable to 6 positions
- Backup firmware version was not reported to AIM.
- Audio volume was not set correctly.
- | and \ keys on UK layout keyboard were not working
- Left shift not working for hotkeys
- Two mouse pointers could appear on screen after reboot.
- Failure to launch OSD. Sometimes after a reboot or initial connection to AIM, a race condition (1 in 8) stopped the OSD from appearing.
- Channel banner position feature.
- RDP viewer does not support #, " or a space in RDP password
- Only supports USB HID devices in version 1 that relative movements.
The firmware release is available from our main website using the link below:-
This firmware release may have been superseded and no longer available for download. Always check to make sure that you are running the latest firmware version. The version was correct at the time of writing this article.