This release is for all variants for the ALIF100T, the DVI, DP and VGA versions.
Changes since v4.7 (DVI and DP) and v4.8 (VGA)
- Changed the network hostname format to not include dots.
- USB intermittently lost when rebooting a Chyron Graffiti host.
- Could not access BIOS on some HP hosts after reboot.
- Fixed EDIDs to advertise a sRGB color space only.
- Added fixed EDID of 1720 x1440 @30Hz
- Thumbnail screenshot of host available when running point to point without an AIM.
The firmware releases are available from our main website using the links below:-
This firmware release may have been superseded and no longer available for download. Always check to make sure that you are running the latest firmware version. The version was correct at the time of writing this article.