The latest v2 firmware for the IPEPS-PLUS adds Virtual Media support. The new function is not compatible with the DDX and as a result, also causes the mouse to stop working if you use Absolute mode. Disabling File Transfer on the IPEPS-PLUS will allow Absolute mouse mode to work again.
- Connect to the IPEPS-PLUS using a VNC Viewer
- Login as an Admin user
- Click on the Configure button at the top right-hand corner.
- Choose Unit Configuration from the menu.
- Click on the Advanced Unit Configuration button.
- In the Advanced Unit Configuration, untick Enable File Transfer
- Click Save
- Exit the menu