Changes since v2.09
- Fixed USB not working with XDIP
- Mac startup keys not working. Made some improvements. See link for more information.
- Fixed File Transfer was not disabled by default.
- Added Multi-head support. Windows only, you can now connect an IPEPS+ unit to each video head of your host for control all of its video outputs.
- Fixed for File Transfer from VNC Client to Host not working.
- Add a watchdog timer for rare occasions where it may not boot.
- Removed benign USB error message from log.
- Enabling Disable File Transfer or Force USB may halt unit whilst not connected to a host
- Support JPEG with TigerVNC
- Remote Support can be enabled via the VNC interface.
- Occasional TigerVNC link drop-out. Intermittent issue that cannot be reproduced.
The firmware releases are available from our main website using the links below:-
This firmware release may have been superseded and no longer available for download. Always check to make sure that you are running the latest firmware version. The version was correct at the time of writing this article.