Changes since f/w: 1.04
- Extended size of matrix.
- Each Receiver can now connect to a maximum number of 16 transmitter units
- Each Transmitter unit can now be connected to 256 receiver units
- Open RESTful API
- An API is now available so each XDIP Receiver can be controlled from a 3rd Party controller.
- An example App and code is available to help developers.
- Remote Web UI
- A web interface is available on the XDIP Receivers to enable remote channel changes. Access to the Web UI is over HTTPS and port number 8334, for example: https://:<IPADDRESS>:8334.
- Can be used as a USB only matrix The XDIP can be used without video input as a simple USB matrix.
- Access Password has been added
- This is required to access the Remote Web UI and to acquire a token to change the channel via the RESTful API.
The firmware release is available from our main website using the link below:-
This firmware release may have been superseded and no longer available for download. Always check to make sure that you are running the latest firmware version. The version was correct at the time of writing this article.