This firmware update is for the ALIF1002T/R, ALIF2000T/R, ALIF2002T, ALIF2020T/R and ALIF2112T
Changes since version v4.9
- Fixed support for Elgato Stream Deck on latest software release.
- CTRL+ALT held down when hotkey switching. Typically seen on
- USB flash drives fail to re-enumerate
- Add fixed EDID and support for 1720 x 1440@30Hz
- USB on ALIF RX unit locking up With CCSPRO
- Support for HID Omnikey smart card reader 3121
- Support for ALIF101T-HDMI audio
- Support for Tobi Eye tracker. Note: Must be used through a powered USB hub as the device takes more current than ALIF can supply. If this device is switched aggressively it can fail due to the time taken for the driver and device to enumerate and connect. Needs a PC with Windows 10 20H2 edition to work.
- Support for Cherry CAC card readers. Note: This issue was in conjunction with an HP Elite desk PC.
- Fix for 640 x 480 resolution do not always display correctly
- Fix where disabling Hotkeys did not take effect until the receiver was rebooted.
- Fix for message “unnamed device cannot be attached until Transmitter available” repeating on display
- Support for extended EDID for JVC projector and other monitors
- ALIF endpoint hostname contained illegal character to RFC specification
- Support for Suprema finger print scanner
- Improved reliability in switching of 2700R CAC reader
- Absolute mouse mode support in OSD. Note: This allows the AdderLink iPEPS family to connect in absolute mode.
- Num Lock key does not work in the OSD
- Mouse pointer forced to top left of OSD when using touchscreen devices. Touch screens are not supported in the OSD
- Disconnect hotkey not working if not LEFT_CTRL + LEFT_ALT + X
The firmware release is available from our main website using the link below:-
This firmware release may have been superseded and no longer available for download. Always check to make sure that you are running the latest firmware version. The version was correct at the time of writing this article.