- With the release of ALIF3000 V1.1.0 - the AIM system must be upgraded to support the new features contained in it.
- If you already have ALIF3000’s attached to the AIM, please make sure you upgrade them to v1.1.0 or above before upgrading the AIM to v4.12. If you do upgrade the AIM before the ALIF3000’s, you will need to reboot the AIM for the ALIF3000’s to connect correctly.
- The AIM v4.12 sets the minimum firmware version for the ALIF3000 as v1.1.0. Therefore, until upgraded, they will not be fully operational.
- Support for ALIF4000 V4.02
The ALIF40000 v4.02 release contains new features which AIM is required to control in matrix operation. These features include:
- SDR10 and HDR10
- Touch screen control.
- Support for ALIF101T
The ALIF101T is a new transmitter in the Adder range and will only be recognized in AIM version v 4.12 and above.
- No Mass storage option
- Usernames for logging into the AIM's web UI and OSD are now Case-Sensitive (A-a).
Another option has been added to the USB filtering tool to allow blocking of just Mass storage devices.
This option is currently not support on the ALIF3000 or ALIF100T’s.
- Minimum endpoint firmware versions that support this feature are: -
- ALIF1002T/R, ALIF2000T/R, ALIF2002T, ALIF2020T/R, ALIF2112T – v5.0
- ALIF4021T/R – v4.02
Other changes since 4.11 f/w:
- Clearer on-screen instructions for RDP Login credential page for ALIF3000
- Removal of RDP transmitters from statistics page as they are not applicable
- Long Receiver names are truncated and no longer push page numbers off OSD screen.
- Displays the Servers “uptime” in the top right corner of Web UI.
- Channel Label position also can be set per Channel.
- Added support for the new ALIF101T transmitter.
- Allowed Localized languages to the OSD on the ALIF3000.
- Displays AIM’s Serial number at bottom of the Web UI
- Added support for Local feedthrough for ALIF4000 and extend support to all types of ALIF TX
- Option to show or hide the “Disconnect All” feature on the receiver’s page.
- Created horizontal scroll bars on active directory settings so long fields can be read entirely
- Enabled extended hotkeys for ALIF3000
- Add controls for touch screen support for ALIF4000
- Add setting for Maximum RDP screen resolution in VDI transmitters page.
- Allow setting of static IP address on 3rd Ethernet Port on ALIF3000
- View IP address on 3rd ethernet port of ALIF3000 when set by an external DHCP server
The firmware release is available from our main website using the link below:-
This firmware release may have been superseded and no longer available for download. Always check to make sure that you are running the latest firmware version. The version was correct at the time of writing this article.