Changes since 4.9 f/w:
- Adds support for ALIF4000 V3.0 release which includes
- DisplayPort Audio – up to 8 channels on both heads
- Independent control of the transparent high-speed USB
- Support for resolutions up to 5120 x 2880 (5K)
- Adds support for ALIF3000 v1.0 release which includes:
- Adding VM’s as virtual transmitters
- Allowing Users to set Username/password for every instance of VM
- Adds support for Hotkey extension (10-100)
- Adds multiuser notifications
- Allows users to see how many people are sharing and discover who they are.
- Allows Admin to disable USB audio device on ALIF100T series
- Moveable Channel name
- Allows Admin to set the position of the channel banner on a per receiver basis
The ALIF4000 does not support the extended hotkeys feature as at firmware version v3.0. This will be supported on a future version.
The firmware release is available from our main website using the link below:-