- This update requires that the AIM Manager is running v4.12 or above.
Changes since v22.214.171.124
- The 3rd copper network interface can be Static or allocated DHCP. This is set via the AIM Manager on the Receivers page.
- Support for extended hotkeys (0 to 99)
- Support for CCS-PRO devices. Note Dual screen operation on Windows 10 supported . The same operation is NOT supported on Windows 7.
- Multi-language support for OLED display and ALERT messages on screen.
- Allow 4K screens to run at 4k (UHD 3840 x 2160) for VDI feeds.
- Allow limits to RDP resolutions to be set. The system may have up to 4K screens attached but you may want to limit the RDP feed size.
- ALIF3000R now notifies AIM if VDI channel is closed by ANY actions , not only USER actions
- If the network connection to RDP server is unexpectedly lost – the system will try to re-connect 5 times before notifying the session is closed.
- VDI credentials can now be set in AIM or OSD
- Support for AZERTY keyboard (Fr)
- Fixed ability to upgrade the firmware if the AIM was set use SSL for its web interface.
- Keyboard country code Fr did not accept hotkey channel switching using numeric keys.
- Support for 720x400 resolution
- RDP viewer now supports μ, # or ” and space in RDP passwords
- Add additional ports for remote support. Ports available are 22, 443, 80, 53, 2222, 10022 which is the same as AIM.
- Route of last resort for network added to 3rd Port (VM) Improvements have been made to enable most network configurations to be achieved.
- Stats page for ALIF3000R now available https://<IPADDRESS>/cgi-bin/show?page=stats.html
- Only Pixel Perfect video mode is enabled. Other video modes will be enabled in a later release
- Only supports USB HID devices in version 1. No support for mass storage or any other type of complex USB devices – Including Touch monitors – Support for Windows 10 compliant devices will be in the NEXT release.
The firmware release is available from our main website using the link below:-
This firmware release may have been superseded and no longer available for download. Always check to make sure that you are running the latest firmware version. The version was correct at the time of writing this article.