Changes since v2.07
- Allows the Monitor Name to be changed if you use the fixed EDID. An EDID is a data package that is provided by a monitor that describes to the host computer its capabilities, for example, what screen resolutions it supports. Included in the EDID is the Name of the monitor.
For more information about EDID's please visit the EDID and DDC page.
- Login as an Admin.
- Click on the Configure button in the top right corner of the VNC Viewer.
- From the menu, choose Unit Configuration and click on the EDID Configuration
- There is an editable option called Monitor Name, the default name is 'KVM-via-IP'.
- Note: There is a maximum of 13 characters. The name will only be presented if the Use EDID from Local Monitor option is unchecked.
The firmware release is available from our main website using the link below:-