This update is for AIM-24 and ASP-001
Changes since v5.3
- Hotkey timeout even when logged in after 15 mins (v5.3)
- Units reporting online when backup file restore even when none are present
- Private mode Hotkeys not working
- Unable to upgrade ALIF4021 to new v5 version
- DHCP Pool range not updated until reboot when changing IP Address or Pool
- Upgrade MYSQL for security patches
- Export User Configuration to XML file feature.
- Add to API to allow “device identify” selection.
- Add backup manager status to Event log , Syslog and SNMP
- OSD locale reverts to English when backup in use.
- Static IP occasionally goes missing from ALIF3000R when rebooted.
- Static routes can now be managed on the AIM interface.
- Grant Users Receiver Access by Default when importing users from LDAP (Option)
- Add upgrade progress bar to inform user of upgrade status
- Add warning for users when changing Debug settings in AIM
- Add alerts to Admin when primary or backup AIM fails
- Endpoint IP addresses could disappear after an upgrade
- Support touch launch Icon size on ALIF4000/2100
- Upgrade button “Greyed Out” to not allow upgrade if Disk is full.
- Upgrade API to allow switching of VDI channels
- Add ability to modify period log files are kept
- Ability to set the AIM’s “Hostname”
The firmware release is available from our main website using the link below:-
This firmware release may have been superseded and no longer available for download. Always check to make sure that you are running the latest firmware version. The version was correct at the time of writing this article.