Changes since f/w: 4.0
- Adheres to California IoT regulation.
- Support for keyboard F13 to F15 keys.
- Updated the USB VID/PID to use official Adder Values
- You can now upgrade on an HTTP port other than port 80.
- Fixed forward slash on US keyboards
- Fixed some PIC lockup issues that could stop the mouse and keyboard working
- Fixed an issue with not being able to obtain an IP address when DHCP Options are enabled.
California IoT regulation
To comply with the regulation, when connecting to a new or factory reset unit, you will be required to enter a password for the administrator and there is no longer a default password. A password must be alphanumeric and be at least 8 characters in length. When upgrading the firmware, the existing usernames and password persist and will remain unchanged.
The firmware release is available from our main website using the link below:-