This update is for AIM-24 and ASP-001
Changes since v4.15
- Added support for new ALIF2100 series
- Automated login feature (Licensed Feature)
- API updates – including AIM promotion, replacing endpoints, and AIM Status
- Added NTP status to web interface.
- SNMP shows Primary and Backup/Satellite information
- OLED screen on ASP-001 now shows IP Address, Serial number and Firmware
- Domain name on RDP Tx User is now able to use names of more than 130 characters
- Added fixed EDID of 1720 x 1440@30Hz (ALIF1002 and 2000 series)
- Fixed Power cycling AIM caused a temporary loss of video on ALIF4000 units.
- Fetching SNMP data with AES privacy now functional.
The firmware release is available from our main website using the link below:-
This firmware release may have been superseded and no longer available for download. Always check to make sure that you are running the latest firmware version. The version was correct at the time of writing this article.