This page contains links to guide you through setting up and using the XD612 products.
XD612 is a high-resolution single or dual-head KVM extender. High-definition video, USB2.0, and audio are transmitted on a single CATx or fiber cable. The system supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 @60Hz using 8 bits per color and 4:4:4 chroma sampling. A single DP1.2 connection at the transmitter (TX); Either one or two video outputs at the receiver (RX); Dual-head utilizes DP MST (Multi-Stream Transport) technology; A local pass-through video port is provided at the TX.
- Connect the power in as the final step is recommended.
- Make sure that X612 Tx and Rx units are on the same power phase.
- Use CAT6 (maximum 100m) and fiber (maximum 4km).
- XD612 has a built-in MST hub to display two videos via one DP input. Make sure the host computer has DP1.2 or above. None of Apple devices currently supports MST hub.
- XD612 USB is HID only. Consider XD642 that has a transparent USB port to support more USB devices.
- Customer Upgrade Instructions
- If the LNK indicator isn't green, check the link quality Accessing the Dashboard.
- If any status indicator isn't responding after a power cycle, try Resetting a module.
- XD612: FAQ