This page contains links to guide you through setting up the XD642 pair of extenders.
The ADDERLink XD642 is a high-performance KVMA (Keyboard, Video, Mouse, and Audio) extender that is designed to provide reliable and real-time access to critical computers – regardless of the location, whilst maintaining the same user desktop experience. Dual-head 4K60 video, USB2.0, and audio, Point-to-point protocol for ultra-low latency. Flexibility between copper and fiber connectivity. Adder’s USB emulation ensures reliable computer bootup.
- Connect the power in as the final step is recommended.
- Make sure that X642 Tx and Rx units are on the same power phase.
- Use CAT6 (maximum 100m) and fiber (maximum 4km).
- Dual video displays at 4K resolution must use fiber.
- Customer Upgrade Instructions
- If the LNK indicator isn't green, check the link quality Accessing the Dashboard.
- If any status indicator isn't responding after a power cycle, try Resetting a module.