This page contains links to guide you through setting up the XD614 pair of extenders.
- The ADDERLink™ XD614 is a high performance KVMA (Keyboard, Video, Mouse, and Audio) extender that is designed to provide reliable and real-time access to critical computers – regardless of the location, whilst maintaining the same user desktop experience. Quad-head HD 60 video, USB2.0 (HID), and audio are transmitted on a single CATx or fiber cable. Point-to-point protocol for ultra-low latency. Flexibility between copper and fiber connectivity. Adder’s USB emulation ensures reliable computer bootup.
Advice and Setup
- Connect the power in as the final step is recommended.
- Make sure that X614 Tx and Rx units are on the same power phase.
- Use CAT6 (maximum 100m) and fiber (maximum 4km).
- To upgrade RX and TX that have different firmware, please disconnect TX from RX and apply the firmware to the Rx only.
- MST mode requires an external MST hub, while SST mode uses the internal MST hub.
- External MST hubs tested and recommended by Adder are Startech MST Hub 1x4 (MSTDP124DP) and Gofanco™ Prophecy MST hub 1x4 (PRO-MSTDP4DP).