This page contains links to guide you through setting up an X200 extender.
- ADDERLink X200s have been designed for use in applications where up to two computers can have their keyboard, video, audio and mouse control extended up to 300 m (1000 ft.) across CAT5 or higher UTP cable. The ADDERLink X200 provides absolute real time keyboard and mouse performance along with hi-definition, hi-resolution video over a VGA interface. The ADDERLink X200 receiver can also be used as a remote user station for the ADDERView CATx range of KVM switches or directly to the host using a CATx CAM.
- Out of the box you will need to learn the monitors EDID as the default one may not be suitable for your monitor.
- Make sure that the X200 receiver and CAM are on the same power phase.
- If the picture is not clear, you can adjust the sharpness and brightness under the configuration mode.
- Use CAT5e cable (X200 and X200A: maximum 100m | X200AS: maximum 300m).
- Avoid using patch panels if possible.
- Avoid inadvertently setting a password.