This page contains links to guide you through setting up an X-DVI PRO extender. There are three models in the X-DVIPRO range, these include:-
- AdderLink X-DVIPRO & X-DVIPRO-MS2
- AdderLink X-DVIPRO-DL
- The high-performance X-DVI PRO digital video and USB extender enables you to locate your critical computing hardware in a secure and temperature-controlled environment. Uncompressed digital video and audio is distributed in real-time and with zero latency, allowing the user to maintain an at-the-PC experience. The USB 2.0 interface ensures compatibility with a wide range of USB devices.
- X-DVIPRO requires shielded (STP solid core) or double shielded (S/FTP;S/STP/PiMF) cable. (maximum 50m).
- X-DVIPRO & X-DVIPRO-MS2 supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200.
- X-DVIPRO-MS2 is basically 2 single X-DVIPRO units stacked, so the top needs to go to the top and the bottom to the bottom.
- X-DVIPRO-DL supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1600. Check that the video cables connected to the local and remote modules are both specifically dual-link types.
- X-DVIPRO ships with a single power supply for the remote end (RX), the transmitter (TX) is powered by the computer via the USB lead.
- X-DVIPRO does not support isochronous devices like Webcams and USB Audio device.