This page contains links to guide you through setting up an XD-522-DP-PAIR extender.
- The high-performance ADDERLink XD522 KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) extender enables you to locate your critical computing hardware in a secure and temperature controlled environment away from the user work station whilst maintaining the same user desktop experience. It can transmit either two 1920x1200 @60Hz video streams or one higher resolution video stream (3840x2160 @30Hz or 2560x1600 @60Hz resolutions), digital audio (S/PDIF), analog audio, Hi-Speed USB2.0 and USB2.0 (full and low speed) over CATx cables.
- XD522s are designed to be plug and play, which means there is little in the way of settings to change. They should auto-negotiate the best configuration which is why we usually have to look at hardware solutions when there are problems.
- XD522s come configured for single video operation. When they are used as a dual-head extender they need to be configured for Balanced Mode.
- In order to use dual-head, please confirm that the cable quality indicators for each pair are green at The Dashbaord.
- The connection is native DP at the transmitters(meaning you need a DP signal input), while the connection is DP++ at the receivers(meaning you can passively convert to DVI or HDMI).
- DP and DP++
- The second link (B port) is required only for the transfer of Hi-Speed USB.