The Application Programming Interface (API) for the CCS-PRO4 & CCS-PRO8 requires the controlling system to send an HTTP Get request.
A windows application called the CCS-PRO Controller is available for download, whose purpose is to demo and show you the API working in action.
By default, to access the CCS-PRO's web interface or to send an API command you must enter a username and password. For simplicity, it is easier to disable authentication if you wish to try the API commands with a web browser.
- Open the CCS-PRO's web interface (default: IP is 192.168.1.22)
- Enter the Username and Password (default: admin and password)
- Navigate to Configuration and Network Settings.
- Untick Require a username and password to logon
- Press Save to commit the change.
To send an API command, you use the following syntax:
The following parameters are available:
- km=<channel> Switches the keyboard and mouse to the defined channel.
- spk=<channel> Switches the speakers to the defined channel.
- usb1=<channel> Switches USB port 1 to the defined channel.
- usb2=<channel> Switches USB port 2 to the defined channel.
An ampersand (&) should be placed between each parameter if changing more than one mode,
The following command will switch the keyboard and mouse to channel 3, the speakers to channel 4, USB port 1 to channel 2 and USB port 2 to channel 1