This product series has been discontinued
The AdderLink X2 is a generic term used to describe the series of products, that include the following:-
- X2-Silver - Skew Compensation
- X2-Gold - Audio and Skew Compensation
- X2-MS2 - 2x Video Screen
- X2-MS4 - 4x Video Screen
- The ADDERLink X2, (part of the ADDERLink X Series range), extends very high-quality video, keyboard, mouse and transparent, high speed RS232 up to 300m (1000ft) over Category 5 or higher UTP cable. The ADDERLink X2 MultiScreen has been designed to provide industry-leading video clarity, compatibility and high rack densities.
- Use CAT5e cable.
- Make sure that the X2 local and receiver units are on the same power phase.
- If the picture is not clear, you can adjust the sharpness and brightness under Sharpness and Brightness
- Avoid using patch panels if possible.