This page contains links to guide you through setting up an X100 extender.
- ADDERLink X100s have been designed for use in applications where keyboard, mouse, high quality video and audio needs to be extended no more than 100m (330ft) over category 5 or higher UTP cable. The ADDERLink X100s provide industry-leading video clarity, audio quality and compatibility. It is either used in conjunction with a CATX switch or directly with a CATx CAM.
- Out of the box you will need to learn the monitors EDID as the default one may not be suitable for your monitor.
- Make sure that the X100 receiver and CAM are on the same power phase.
- If the picture is not clear, you can adjust the sharpness and brightness in configuration mode.
- Use CAT5e cable (X100 and X100A: maximum 100m | X100AS: maximum 300m).
- Avoid using patch panels if possible.
- Avoid inadvertently setting a password.