By default when using the local connection on the IPEPS-DA you are asked to log-in before viewing the host computer. This is presented each time the IPEPS-DA is powered on.
To configure the IPEPS to automatically log-in to the Local Console you must log-in using VNC.
- Connect to the IPEPS using the VNC Viewer.
- Log-in as Admin
- Click on the Configure button at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- In the Configuration menu, click on the User Accounts button.
- On the Users list is a column called Auto Logon.
- Create a new user if you wish, or use the default Admin account.
- Tick the Auto Logon checkbox for the User Account that you wish the Local Console to automatically log-in as.
- Press Save to commit the change.
- If you now power cycle the IPEPS-DA then it will automatically log-in to the console.