The following checks should be carried out prior to making any significant changes (i.e. upgrades or config changes to any part of the system).
These checks are a framework to ensure a baseline operation, they can be adapted to suite the needs of your system.
For any questions contact us at support at adder.com
- The OSD can be raised using the expected hotkey combination
- Mouse can be used to navigate the OSD easily and a channel/mode selected
- Video, USB and Audio (if included) are working correctly when connected to a channel
- Using the management/configuration PC, Check statistics is available and working
- Connect from a different receiver to the same channel as the first receiver.
- Confirm both the connections have the expected functionality via the multicast
- Connect to each channel, in each mode, and confirm 1 – 5 for all receivers
- Check Hotkey favourites function correctly (where applicable)
- Check remote OSD functionality is working as expected (where applicable)
- Check preset functionality
- Test teaming resilience by disconnecting either endpoint connection cable
- Check all 3 users have correct access
- Take a config backup