Upon request from a member of the Adder Support team, you may be asked to retrieve a debug log to help diagnose a problem that you may be experiencing.
The AIM has different internal logging levels. To capture an event in more detail, the logging level should be changed.
- Login into the AIM's web interface.
- Navigate to Dashboard -> Settings -> General
- Change the Debug Level from Normal to Full.
You will need to allow the AIM to capture some detailed logs. Depending on the issue, you may have to perform the action that is not working.
After the AIM has captured further details you will need to download the logs.
- Navigate to Dashboard -> Backups
- In the Download Debug File section at the end, click on Download.
- After you have downloaded the file, set the debug level back to Normal.