V4.9 is a maintenance release which has addressed issues with the OSD (On screen display) and USB support of newer devices.
One new feature is the ability to stack the dual-screen view via VNC on the ALIF2112T
Fixes since v4.8:
- Corruption on OSD if switching between low and high resolutions
- Ipeps+ absolute mouse support on OSD
- Channel OSD label not displayed at 2k Resolution
- ALIF2112T – Remote VNC connections, video can be vertically stacked.
- Cannot raise OSD after disconnecting from a dual-link video channel
- Webpage certificates is due to expire if you are using the endpoints standalone and set to use HTTPS instead of HTTP. The existing certificate was due run out on 4th Oct 2020.
- Channel reminder banner is not displayed over dual-link video
- Hotplug detect period increased to 5s
- Elgato Stream Deck support
- uTrust card reader stops working uTrust card reader can take a long time to enumerate after changing channel
The firmware release is available from our main website using the link below:-