Changes since 1.0 f/w:
- OSD Screen Resized to One-Third of Monitor Screen Size after HDMI Removed/Re-inserted
- Caps Lock only works properly on the local console. This bug has been encountered with Solaris, HP-UX, and AIX hosts, but not on Windows, Mac or Ubuntu.
- EDID pass-through mode
- Audio Tone. A tone is played on the IPEPS+'s 3.5mm audio output when a Remote Connection is established.
- Password Confirmation. You must enter the password twice to submit a change.
- Read-Only Access. Enabled remote connections to be read-only.
- Fixed incorrectly generated EDID.
- Fixed non-English characters not being passed through the VNC Viewer.
- Fixed Mac extended function keys F13-F15.
- Fixed Screensaver activating during local console use.
- Fixed Mouse Calibration on RedHat and Solaris
- Fixed NumLock disabled when using the NumLock number keys.
The firmware release is available from our main website using the link below:-