Fixes since 4.6 f/w:
- Channel OSD name could intermittently be rendered in screen center when switching channels with different resolutions.
- Added support for Chyron Hego Intellicommander X-lyric keyboard
- Added fixed EDID for 3440x1440@50hz to support Ultrawide monitors.
- Support for Belfuse 1GbE SFP RJ45 modules
- Added support for Unicomp Keyboard
- Added support for Fingerman USB Reader
- Fixes for Disconnect/Reconnect your USB device when switching channels.
- Fixed intermittent slow channel changes if Channel Labels enabled.
- Fixed intermittent Channel OSD name not being displayed
- Fixed support for Lenovo Gemalto card reader
- Fixed typo on banner message.
- Fixed specific teamed redundancy scenarios where video may not be received.
- Fixed a rare issue where multicast packets could be corrupted.
- Fixed an issue where the OSD could logout on channel change.
- Added local transmitter feed-through feature. Requires AIM 4.8 or above.
The firmware release is available from our main website using the link below:-
This firmware release may have been superseded. Always check to make sure that you are running the latest firmware version. The version was correct at the time of writing this article.