- Remove the power from the Infinity ALIF unit.
- Use a narrow implement (e.g. a straightened-out paper clip) to press-and-hold the recessed reset button on the front panel.
- With the reset button still pressed, reapply power to the unit and then release the reset button.
- After roughly eight seconds, when the factory reset has completed, five of the front panel indicators will flash for a period of three seconds to indicate a successful reset operation.
- Power on the ALIF100T
- Use a narrow implement (e.g. a straightened-out paper clip) to press-and-hold the recessed reset button on the front panel for roughly fifteen seconds, until the indicators turn blue (Note: alternating red/green indications will occur during the fifteen second period while the button is still pressed).
- Release the reset switch.
- The indicators will remain blue for a short while (less than ten seconds) while ALIF100T unit configures itself and should then change to green if all connections are correct; or orange if one or more of the video, USB and/or network links are missing
If you are performing a factory reset and intend to disconnect the power immediately after the reset, you must wait at least 30 seconds after you have released the reset button for it to complete the process.