Some AIM configuration settings are only available when it is first setup and cannot be altered afterwards. The multi-subnet feature for example is one of those.
A video is available for download on the link below that shows you the process:-
Download factory reset an AIM guide
- To factory reset the AIM you need to open a web browser and log into the AIM’s web interface.
- Navigate to Dashboard -> Updates and scroll down to Reset AIM Configuration.
- Tick the Also reset the server IP address and Also delete security certificates and keys. This is required to do a full factory reset, which must be performed for example if you are adding the AIM as a Backup or Satelite to a Primary or need to make changes such as setting single or multi-subnet mode.
- Press Reset AIM Configuration.
- After 1-2 minutes you will see a Restart Now button appear next to the Reset AIM Configuration.
- Press Restart Now to reboot the AIM.